Safi Sarvi(R) increases a farmer's yields while reducing soil acidity. Our product is suitable for a variety of agriculture and horticulture including: maize, rice, wheat, beans, peas, vegetables, fruits, flowers, and grasses.
The farmers will notice the following benefits to the crop:
- Grow more with less fertilizer by increasing nutrient holding
- Save water through better soil retention
- Reduce pollutants in run-off
- Improve soil aeration and structure
- Promote beneficial microbial life
- Maintain greener turf during drought irrigation
- Restore degraded/acidified soils
- Reduce mortality by having stronger transplants
As a secondary environmental benefit, our fertilizer actively sequesters carbon into the soil (~110 kg CO2e/acre), and curbs the farm waste disposal problem.
Application: Application rates vary from 500-2,000 kg per hectare, depending on soil type, crop type, fertilization, and climate.
In the long term (2-5 years), farmers will notice that their crop yield will increase as the acidity in their soil is counteracted by our fertilizer. This is expected to increase their income further.
Call Safi Organics today (0725 778 829) to get specific recommendation to transform, empower, and restore your farm.